WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU DURING THE PANDEMIC!
The Embassy Church is working hard to ensure your safety and still bring The Gospel of Jesus Christ to you. Here are some things that we are doing to better serve you in these unprecedented times. They are as follow:
- Providing a service and a survey that allows you to REGISTER and RESERVE your seat if you wish to attend church in-person. This questionnaire ask pertinent questions regarding your exposure to Covid-19 prior to you being granted access to attend in-person.
- The number of persons able to attend has been calculated and capped precisely to allow for proper seating while still following social distancing guidelines.
- Providing an Online Virtual Worship Experience to those that are unable to attend or feel more comfortable staying home. Services are broadcasted via our YouTube Channel (The Embassy Church – Fleming, GA)
- If you register and reserve your seat, upon arrival your temperature will be check with an infrared temperature gauge prior to entrance into the facility.
- If you attend, you are asked to utilize Hand Sanitizer immediately upon entering the building; providing that your temperature is within safety ranges.
- Mask are required at all times. No exceptions unless you are speaking from the Pulpit platform in some official capacity.
- All Seating is maintained with Social Distancing in mind. Designated seating is clearly mark and rows are skipped to ensure proper distancing.
- It is a no handshake and not hugs zone in this pandemic time. It is appropriate to fist bump and elbow bump only.
- Bathrooms are checked regularly to ensure that only two people at a time can utilize this area to ensure social distancing. Bathrooms are also cleaned and sprayed regularly. The facility is sprayed with Lysol, cleaned with high quality cleaning products, defogged for purification and air filters are changed regularly to keep the air purified. The cleaning and defogging of the facility takes place before and after each use. In addition, extra cleaning measures are in place even when the facility is not in use.
When numbers spike within the community, the church’s posture is to close the facility and all services are done virtually to always insure your safety.
Those are just things that are in place to ensure that we are in compliance and are going above and beyond to still bring you The Gospel of Jesus Christ while insuring your overall safety as best as we possibly can do with the resources that we have. Simply put, we care about YOU!
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
CLEAN YOUR HANDS
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing and/or sneezing.
- If soap and water is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
AVOID CLOSE CONTACT (Social Distancing)
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at an even higher risk of getting very sick.
- Take steps to protect others.
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick by visiting the CDC website at: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus. Under no circumstances are you to attend church if you are experiencing any illnesses associated with symptoms of Covid 19 to avoid any exposure with others. This is an honor system and we are trusting you to help us ensure the safety of everyone.
COVER COUGHS AND SNEEZES
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze OR use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.