Baby Dedications are a joyful yet sacred time for parents to publicly covenant with God to raise their children in the fear and admonition of The Lord. During a Sunday worship service, parents stand with their child before the church body and receive prayer covering each child and family, declarations of blessings, and the child will be anointed with Holy Oil.
Baby Dedications are scheduled for the once quarterly once approval has been given via verbal and e-mail/written confirmation.
- Be a member of The Embassy Church.
- Be newborn to 4 years of age.
- Submit 1-2 electronic photographs (in jpeg format) of your child via email to email@example.com 2 weeks prior to the date of your child’s scheduled/approved dedication date.
- Click the following link to complete the Baby Dedication Registration Form online .
- A member of the team will call you via telephone and send an emailed confirmation.
- All candidates are asked to report to the Multi-Purpose Room and arrive no later than 9:15 a.m. at the New Birth Embassy. A Servant Leader will be there it assist you and answer questions related to the dedication process.
- Parents should dress your child in all white. Please do not feel the pressure to spend lots of money on purchasing Christening Attire. Be wise because it is not a requirement to have it.
- Please inform all other family members attending the service to report to the sanctuary. Ushers will seat other family members and God parentsw who will come to witness the sacred time.
- You will receive your Certificate of Dedication during the actual baby dedication service time.
- We are asking that you adhere to the arrival time of no later than 9:15AM in order to have your child dedicated in the service.